• Mandatory temperature checks for all Patients and visitors.
: We will check body temperature when patients enter our office. Please stay home and rest if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc…
• Each patient is required to wear a mask and gloves and sanitize their hands before treatment.
: We will provide the protective equipment free if needed
• Our staff take precautions seriously.
: All our staff members will be wearing KN 95 masks, gloves, and face shields during “physical” contact with patients.
• Each patient will be given a separate room.
: Unless the patients are family members.
• All rooms are equipped with an air purifier to minimize the spread of airborne germs.
: We will open windows each time between patients to ventilate the room further
• No caregiver will be allowed.
: If a patient needs direct assistance, the caregiver should follow the same precautions.
• All rooms and equipment will be properly sanitized between each patient.
• Make an appointment in advance.
: We are running strictly scheduled appointments to maintain social distancing.